• Carol Anne Milk Chocolate Honeycomb in various weights
  • From £4.30

Available Options

Experience the ultimate indulgence with Carol Anne milk chocolate honeycombs - the premium offering from Natural Health 4 Life. Perfectly crafted to satisfy your sweet tooth, these delectable treats are a must-try for all chocolate lovers.

This selection offers delectable honeycomb pieces that are generously coated in a creamy and sweet layer of milk chocolate. You will experience a delightful combination of textures and flavours with each bite. The honeycomb is an integral part of this confectionery, making up 36% of the product, while the remaining 64% is made up of milk chocolate that contains a minimum of 20% cocoa solids. The chocolate also contains vegetable fat, which adds to its creamy texture. These treats are perfect for snacking, and they can also be used as a versatile ingredient in baking, adding a crunchy yet tender note to your culinary creations.

Different options are available for this product in terms of weight, including a 375g Kraft tub and a 1kg pouch, among others, to cater to various preferences and requirements. Notably, the 375g option comes in an eco-friendly, all-paper tub with an airtight seal, promising freshness and security while supporting sustainable practices. This product is made in the UK, adhering to high-quality standards and providing a pantry essential that everyone will surely love. However, it is important to keep in mind that the product might contain nuts and/or peanuts. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the detailed ingredient list to ensure that it meets individual dietary needs.

Looking to add a delicious treat to your pantry or looking for the perfect ingredient for your baking needs? Look no further than the Carol Anne milk chocolate honeycomb range at Natural Health 4 Life. This premium choice will delight your taste buds with its scrumptious real milk chocolate smothered honeycomb.

Allergens in Bold Milk Chocolate (64%), (Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Palm SG), Whey (Milk), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin E322, Glazing Agents: Gum Arabic, Shellac E904), Honeycomb (36%), (Sugar, Glucose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Rice Flour). Milk chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter. Cocoa solids 20% min. Milk solids 20% min. May contain Nuts and/or Peanuts.
Energy (Kjoules) 2026
Energy (Kcal) 484
Fat 23.7g
Of which Saturates 14.4g
Carbohydrate 62.5g
Of which Sugars 62g
Fibre 0.5g
Protein 5.2g
Salt 0.2g
Country of Origin Product of U.K.
Useful Information

Our Milk Chocolate Honeycomb are creamy, high-quality Honeycomb covered in a tender coating of creamy and sweet milk chocolate!
Milk chocolate Honeycomb are ideal for snacking or baking applications.
A perfect idea to keep your cupboard well-stocked with this pantry essential!
Scrumptious real milk chocolate smothered Honeycomb – a treat that snackers of all ages will adore.

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
Copyright Natural Health 4 Life 2021 | Company No: 07370770 | Website by Media Orb